Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Goodbye

Yeap, I changed my blogskin once again,
But this time to a default one.
Looks nicer and much simpler to me, and easier to read. Lol

Anyway, exams are finished!
I'm happy on one side, but worried on the other side, because I pratically screwed 2 of the 2 credit units module already, and probably 1 4 credit units module.
So yeah, nothing to be happy about, just pray that I'll get GPA > 3.65 this semester.
Went out with polymates for buffet at Sakura yesterday, gosh it was awesome,
And I got so full that I seriously felt like puking and swore never to go there again.
But now I wanna go there again soon. LOL

Okay now I need a job.
Goodbye year 1~

Oh and one more thing, I'll be linking up a lot of people, for convenience purposes. Tell me if you don't want okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home