Sunday, February 1, 2009

happy birthday

The past 2 days were awesome, something to feel good about knowing that exams are around the freaking corner and I have to study soon.
Talking about that I haven't really studied much and E.Materials, HOLY SHIT. I've having nightmares about Social Studies already!

Anyway, Willie, Carlson, Erasmus, Clement and Kienan came over on Friday night for our reunion dinner.
Mahjong-ed after that, I kept losing at first, never won one at all, and then we took a break,
Went up to DotA or some other things, before going back down to continue.
And I can feel lady luck shining on me because I won 6 games in a row. LOOOL
Yeah, everyone was dead beat already, and everyone including me got knocked out till 12pm or so,
Before they celebrated my birthday with a cake they bought.
Thanks guys, didn't expect that :)

Then headed over to Jon's place for another reunion, with this year not so packed as last year
His house is still awesome, billard table, Karaoke system, and everything you want.
They surprised me later on with another cake, I didn't really expect that, but somehow I know something was in for me. Lol
Most of them went home after celebrating, and when 12am struck, it's official baby! I'M 18TH, 4D TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO
& Jon gave me 1 whole cup of some 43% alchohol drink + mostly water and I didn't want to drink all at first,
Scared that later I went drunk and do some stupid things. Lol
But I end up drinking the whole thing, wasn't as bad as I thought, was quite nice though. Ahahaha
To end off the 2 days, Man Utd coast to another 1-0 victory against Everton, and another clean sheet. Yeah~

Lastly, a happy birthday to me, big thanks to those who wished me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home