Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Contradictions

I got so much things that I want to blog about but I don't know what I want to talk about,
& I'm lazy to think it out, and much more blog it out. Lol, very contradicting!

Ok let's talk about my week.
Week's fine, been looking up some forum very frequently, and oh, I'm getting my crumpler soon! Wooooohoooooo~
Gonna buy it from a spreee in a forum, cost me just $155 (Was $150 at first, don't know why he up-ed it by $5), which saves me around $40 bucks?
Now I'm just waiting for the IT fair to come, so that I can get my Ipod Nano. RED ONE PLEASE~!
And I need to find a job. But I'm lazy to work. Another contradiction :S
It's just that I'm 'quite' packed during the holidays, got car license to do, got 2 chalets coming up, got IT fair coming up,
How to work? Lol. But I need the money too. Oh well, that's life.

Ok nothing much. No gossips for today.
Chillax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home