Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My point of view : Relationships


Today I'm gonna talk about 'Relationships'
Everyone would want to get into a relationship, and I mean a Boy-Girl Relationship, not some family relationship or whatever.
Be it just to get experience, or seriously get into your first as well as your last, as well as your forever one, obviously with that special girl/boy of yours.
Okay I'm speaking in terms of guys now, and my experience.
Afterall, which guy doesn't want to message that one special girl? And when the message tone comes and out comes 'Messaged received by XXXXX'
Of course, I'll be very happy if it was me. Just one message from that special girl is enough to make our day already.
Even if she doesn't reply just one message, it's enough to make us emotional.
I've had some good experience, but those are long gone, although it brings back really good memories.
Okay all this is bullshit, now to the main point.

I've got many friends who have been in a relationship, or are in a relationship now,
And those that've been in one, have been hurted like nobody's business, and it ruins their current life.
But I'm glad they're past that so damn emo stage, which I hope I don't ever go into next time.
I got some friends whose relationship is lasting as long as you can imagine, despite all those countless quarrels and such,
And I gotta give credit to Hafiz, because he and his girlfriend are one long lasting assholes. Ahahaha just kidding!


But there's some who's on the verge of breaking up, and resort to lame stuffs to get them back, no matter what.
I got this particular girl friend, whom I think is stupid, petulant, retarded, and whatsoever.
From what I've heard, her boyfriend is a total piece of shit who gives her no freedom, and if you're the guy, go fuck the wall or something,
Because I think you're a disgrace to every single living thing on earth and you should die.
And the girl is blaming herself for God-knows-why reason, saying that she caused all these problems,
Which once again I think it ridiculous.
She gets drunk with another guy friend, and I assume it's purposely, and then calls her best friend and speak some bullshit to her,
And then make her best friend call her boyfriend, bloody bitchass attention seeker.
Life isn't a fucking TV drama little girl. You can't get drunk or blame yourself and expect the same outcome as in TV drama.
You should go fuck the wall as well because I think you're useless, you're helpless.
You probably curse me and swear at me or even tell your bullshit boyfriend about me,
But I don't give a shit, it's people like you that deserves a fucking triple pound on your head to wake up
Here's a good advice for you, break up with your boyfriend, be a free girl, don't be a slave, and of course, don't make yourself look like a slut or a flirt. For God's sake.

1 more friend, my poly mate, just a short one for you bro.
Maybe you don't give a shit or whatever, but I seriously hope you can overcome this emo-ness bullshit and get on with life,
Especially your studies. No studies, no future. So take note.
Goes out to you reading this as well.

So hello there friend,
I hope you won't fall into the same path as that girl friend of mine,
I hope that you would think twice before committing yourself in a relationship,
If you think you can juggle between studies and relationship, then all the best to you.

Good luck

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

HAHAHA LOVE YOUR POST !

May 21, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home