Sunday, July 19, 2009

A matter of life

It's been a while since I've talked about life.
So today, I'll talk a little bit about my current life.
Life feels very stagnant.
Exams seems much nearer than you think, approximately 1 month time.
Revision status : GONE
That includes AEIS, ACC, Mechanics, and not forgetting E.Maths II.
I've got a presentation this week as well, but I haven't prepare for it,
Got another presentation + report next week, but I haven't prepare for it either.
Three cheers for presentations and reports!
But though all these stress, I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend coming up,
Class gathering on Friday and Xiao Eve big birthday on Saturday.
And then it's back to usual. Oh well.
Life's a bitch sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home