Friday, June 19, 2009

Simply ridiculous

"Don't ever, ever in your goddamn senseless mind provoke a lady when she's having her period."

As quoted from 2 posts ago.

I'll talk about this a little bit. Just a little bit.
I won't force you ladies to read it, but maybe just try to understand a little.
I'm gonna be rather straightfoward here.

Ladies have this particular cycle that will definitely come, I think once a month?
I'm not a lady so I don't know okay, but you as a lady knows it best, and yes, it's your period.
Whats wrong with period? Nah. Nothing's wrong, it's just a common cycle right?
But there's something I don't really understand about period, I mean, why will there be mood swings?
Did the period activate one of your angry hormones or whatever?
Probably I guess.
And to all your boyfriends out there, I seriously pity you guys.
You have to endure all her bullshit when she's having a period,
And you yourself don't even know what wrong you did.
Even single guys.
Maybe one fine day, God's not at your side and you decided to talk to this girl,
Who unfortunately is having her period.
And then she starts giving you some attitude and then you wonder what the fucking hell you did.
But actually, you did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing.
It's just, her period. Thats it.
Thats something I feel for guys out there, it's as if that when a girl is having her period,
She has the 'right' to give everyone some bitchy attitude,
And at the end of the day,
She just tells you, 'Oh sorry about today, I was having some personal problems.' A.K.A period

Come on, if you can show some bitchass attitude and then blame it on period at the end of the day,
Then can I attitude you the whole day and blame it on 'personal problems' at the end of the day?
It's the same right?
Please, try to put yourself in guys' shoes for a while.
Guys don't deserve to be soaked in to your bullshit.

By the way, if I made you pissed after reading this, please don't.
After all, I'm a guy as well, and you're a girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Agrees with your post man! (Y)
I girl.

June 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home