Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unexpected

I'm so pissed right now, at this very shitty moment.
The crumpler I ordered just went out of stock today. WHAAAAAAT!
And it's after I've transfer the money, and although he's quite trustworthy,
I still feel a little unsafe.
Other than this worry, its about the freaking waiting time.
Currently he needs 5 orders to close the spree, and minus mine, he has 2 orders now,
Which means 3 more orders to close, which I doubt would be soon.
Even if it's close already, it takes 3 weeks for the goods to arrive,
And God knows if he will start the spree after that or before that.
If he starts after that, it's estimated that I'll have to wait like, 2 months more before I'll get it? (Assuming it's back in stock by the next spree)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Just when I thought I found a very good deal and looking forward to it, this has to happen.
Oh well, life just loves to hit me hard when I least expected it.
Lets just pray, it doesn't happen when I get an Ipod Nano during the IT fair.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home