Friday, April 24, 2009

Messy messy

Many, many things going through my mind now.
School, weekends, games, gym, whatever, retards, noobs, fags, whatever.

A little thing to talk about, which is the bridge connecting Dover MRT to SP, is PACKED TO THE MAX yesterday and today,
Which is enough to piss your day off, because everyone was standing at the sides.
After the bridge, you can either turn left or straight, but there's also freshies (I assumed) standing at the sides.
Freshies ni zai bu zai?

Oh I smelt many unpleasant stuffs today, starting from my big business, moving on to this particular construction worker at the MRT,
And lastly this whom I assume again is a China guy who looks like a nerd.

It's a messy day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home