Sunday, March 22, 2009

Everything's in place

Okay. There's nothing much for me to talk about.
Ah, lets start off with my week
Week's been fine, nothing much, except meeting Dan from Monday to Friday straight, now thats what the f !
Oh and my crumpler came already. Supposed to meet him to collect on Thursday at 3pm, but that bugger somehow 'forgot', and it was postpone to the next day, at bloody hell 10am.
And then nothing much already.

I've been looking through facebook lately, and apparently I spotted some guy trying to 'hong' this particular girl,
By like, writing on her wall, she replying, back and forth.
Nope, nothing's wrong, maybe it's just me, because I think that guy is seriously trying too hard to get close to her,
And the girl just likes to play along, and this guy is like giving so much hints about 'wanting to be your boyfriend' bullshit.
I think thats a nice entertainment during this time. Lol

Anyway, poly class chalet next week. And they're thinking of ordering like fast food, pizza etc, including bbq,
And I don't even understand why.
Whats the point of bbq if you order fast food/pizza as well?
Just a suggestion.

Life's good.
God's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home