Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Once in a year

I'm feeling pretty good right now, and pretty tired,
Although I slept 2 times today, and awake now, but feeling tired still

Had poly chalet yesterday, and gosh, I seriously thought it's gonna be super boring and such,
And didn't want to stay, but decided to because many were staying.
The food was freaking awesome, from BBQ Wholesale, the satay was bloody hell nice I tell you.
Maybe 1 reason is that I'm the one cooking all of the satays. LOL
Even most (or all) of them thought it was awesome, ahahaha!
No but seriously, I thought that the food were awesome, even the chicken wings,
Which I thought was too much but ended up, no food left at all. Cool.
Anyway, had talks with a few of my classmates whom I don't really talk to often, pretty nice to chill out and talk like that sometimes.
Well I think that the most awesome part was the drinking part,
Red Bull + Absolute = Absolute Red Bull = Awesome
And so do Sprite + Absolute
It taste REAL good. I'm gonna do that during the next chalet baby.
And then there were rubbish talks, followed by soccer at some park
And bloody hell Deepan's leg was like I don't know, some impact weapon or what,
He just stepped on me 1 time, and my mini toe skin tore. What the hell that one ~
Stop playing for a while, after that head back home alone, decided not to wait till checkout.

Oh, before going for the chalet, went to visit Nigel with Dan and Evelyn at NUH, and gosh,
Feel really sad for him man, seeing him trying to move his leg just a little,
But the pain is already killing him.
Damn bro, although you won't probably see this anytime soon, but get well. Ahaha

On a side note, had infos about my driving lessons from Euvin and Deepan yesterday,
Just realised that I can actually start my pratical lessons and apply for my PDL straight after Basic Theory Test,
But I didn't, I just went to book the Final Theory Test first. Well guess that's fine as well,
Just that pratical dates don't come till late May, we're in late March now. Lol
Gonna apply for my PDL soon.

I'm coming okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home