Saturday, May 23, 2009

Modules of the semester

I realised I haven't talk about my modules for this semester yet,
So today's post is gonna be an overview of my modules,
& obviously what I think of it

Aircraft Maintenance Practices ( AMP ) - Bolts, nuts, screws, safety wiring, riveting, everything that concerns fixing plane parts together. Quite a nice module, except practical that pisses me off a lot. Oh and I'm not confident about this module

Aircraft Electrical & Instrumentation Systems ( AEIS ) - Circuits, generator, all the bullshit. Overall, this is the most screwed up module with some jogging lecturer. So confidence level for this is level 1

Catia - Computer Aided Drawing, same as AutoCAD. But much more complicated, and more problems to solve. Fun module, especially when you finish drawing something, you feel a sense of accomplishness. Ahahaha, but still, I can't find the confidence, yet.

Aircraft Structures & Repair ( ACC ) - Don't ask me why it's ACC because I don't get it. Shouldn't it be ASR? Anyway, this module was pretty screwed early on, but I read through it recently, and it's been better, but could be better. No confidence yet as well.

Report Writing & Presentation ( RWP ) - No need for me to say, this is the most FUCKED UP module ever, going along with OC and CRS. Teacher's some old virgin whose lessons are pointless, only send emails. Oh my presentation's next week as well. Shit _|_

Mechanics - Okay okay for this module, just A Maths and Physics together. Solving is okay for me, but when I see the question, I can't seem to dig out the formula. Damnnn

Engineering Mathematics II - A Maths again.

That's it, most modules quite GG for me currently, and Catia and AMP tests are on week 7, presentation's this week,
And my presentation is not here, and not there.
Noooooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home