Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A small error

Here's what I found out :
Because of one small mistake that you made, it will cause you to regret it later.
I'll link everything up.
I didn't know the right way for my driving, I finished the BTT & FTT and then started my practical,
When actually I can start earlier already,
Which cause me to take slightly longer to finish my driving.
I wanted an early August test date, but due to me booking just 1 lesson during May and not checking on that day,
I ended up with end August.
Exams are end August, I can't risk booking the test date without knowing my exam schedule,
So I had to take the test after my exam, which is 5th Sept, Saturday onwards.
I went to check this particular day which gave me 4th Sept, Friday, but I don't know if I have an exam on that day,
So I can't risk, & I was thinking of 5th Sept,
So I went there 2 days later, only to be told the earliest test date was 7 Sept, Monday.
No choice I had to book that test date,
& now, there's an overseas attachment to a renowned aircraft company,
And they're leaving from Singapore during the weekends.
But I'm having my test date on 7 Sept, which is after the weekends.
That leaves out overseas attachment and only local attachment.

See, just one small mistake can lead to this

If I knew that I can start practical straight after I register, I would finish my driving much earlier.
If I just went to check on my one lesson during May, I would be able to gauge when to book.
For that, I wold be able to get early August for my test date.
If I just knew my exam schedule, I would be able to book on 4th Sept.
If I just went there a day earlier, 5th Sept would be available for me.
If I booked on 5th Sept, my test date won't be on 7th Sept.
Which in turn makes me available to join the overseas attachment,
And leave Singapore during the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home