Monday, August 17, 2009

Down, down, down.

Sometimes I think about where my life's heading to, my future.
But life can be a scare sometimes.
Current obstacles that you're facing makes you get worried about your future.
You think about where you're gonna work in future, how much you gonna earn, whether it's enough for you.
And you think if you can support your family, your wife/husband, everything.
Competing in my poly course is very tough, competition is tense.
Everyone's practically scoring so high until it's a common sight,
And considering my GPA, I only managed to be in the middle.
When exams are here, of course, everyone feels worried,
But you know what sucks? Getting some rubbish project to do just directly before your exams.
Somehow it's there to purposely stop your studying tracks and slog your guts out for it.
And then there's deadlines, there's things that demoralize you even further.
Well, I won't say there's stress, if everyone started studying earlier, why would there be stress, right?

All in all, I'm not feeling very good right now, I got a fucking 28% plagiarism for my RWP report, which is a horrible sight to see,
Considering those that have handed up already.
P.S I got the highest %.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, if you put appendices of where you gotten your work from, i think it should be alright. My class got some people w 38% too.

August 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home