Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Diu lei you

I got nothing to do the whole day.
So I practically surfed the net the whole time.
When suddenly my bloody fucking hongkong supervisor came up to me.

Supervisor : You got nothing to do?
Me : Ya (like duh the person who tells me what to do isn't here)
*Saw many webpages on my computer*
Supervisor : Do you know you are not supposed to surf the internet.
Me : Uh ya ok
Supervisor : You are not supposed to use during office hours. They are monitoring you. SERIOUSLY.
Me : Uh ya ok
*Continues rambling*
Me : Uh ya ok
Supervisor : Did you read up on the engine manual?
Me : Uh no
Supervisor : Why? Is it you don't want to read? Or or you don't have any interest in the industry at all?
Me : No la so many words
*Bastard starts asking me questions that he didn't even ask me to read*
Me : I don't know
Supervisor : You mean you have been here for 5 weeks already and you learn nothing?
Me : (wanting to clothesline him) All I've been doing is just copying and pasting on the SAP system.
Supervisor : Ok you read this, tomorrow I will test you.

That was yesterday, which means he's gonna test me today.
But nothing happened.
_|_ Fuck you hongki asshole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home