Sunday, March 8, 2009

Make it happen

Okay, here goes.
Sakura-ed at somermet on thursday to celebrate Chun Han and Pei Shan's birthday, happy 18th guys!
The food there is awesome, simply classic. But I bet after you eat, you will think that the food sucks.
But no, I don't mind going there another time, but not anytime soon. Lol
Went to watch Push with Jon, Hafiz, Nigel and Chun Han after that while the rest went back home.
Overall for me, 3/5. Movie was quite confusing for me, to add on, no subtitles at all, which makes it hard to understand. Complicated. But actions are nice.
My advice is just wait for the DVDRip to be out

Then the next day was spent at CDC taking my E-Trial Test with Fizzotherapy.
Well, there were 6 papers, and I failed all on my first try. Lol!
But I did all 6 papers and more again, and I passed all.
Lets just pray that I'll pass my BTT tomorrow.
No, I must pass! Car car car car car car car car car~

Oh, the crumpler I wanted is back in stock again!
WOOOOHOOOOO, that seriously made my day
And now I'm kinda interested in A & F polos. I want I want!

Back to :
From Dan's blog

Like he said, the best PSP game you can ever find.
Amen guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home