Tuesday, July 22, 2008

road to the future


So, whats up with today?

Headed to school (usually) and had usual lessons, and I freaking don't get any shit for Electronics ! Both lecture and tutorial, like when I thought that lecture can don't care, tutorial can already, but, its both the same =.= Anyway, went for the stupid IDEA and end up doing nothing as usual again, and then it was lunch followed by mechanics.

Was supposed to meet up with Xunfu to check out some muay thai stuffs, but due to money reasons, I postponed it lol. Headed home and got ready to meet up with Gab, Dan, Nigel and Umar for Hellboy II ! Heard from many people that it ain't so good and whatsoever, but here's what I think :

It was awesomeeee ! Except for the abrupt ending, which I think everyone would feel that it sucks. Overall, the show was great, the fighting was nice, the plot was also great. So, two thumbs up for it !

I'm going for my Singapore Youth Flying Club interview tomorrow. So far, those whom I've known signed up for the course passed the interview already, and I'm not done with it. Actually, I wasn't quite interested in it in the beginning, just went for it since my parents keep persuading me to. So, I was more keen for muay thai than flying, yeah some of you might think its stupid uh, but it's my interest what ! So who cares. Oh well, I've been thinking about it already, and I've decided to just go for the SYFC thing, if I'm in, then I'll do my best, if I'm not, then sad loh. Good future also, it's like Football Manager, you buy youth players, and then in the future you enjoy because they're gonna be world class. Okay sorry for linking lol.

Yeah so, wish me luck tomorrow people ! For now, let me enjoy the night ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home