Thursday, September 18, 2008

how's that?


I think my favourite Kovan Mee Pok stall closed already ! Oh my zoid ! I ended up eating at the mee pok stall beside it, and it still can't beat the old one. Damn..

Anyway, So far, I'm ranked like 7th in class for GPA. And I'm the only one ranged at 3.65. The top 6 got like, 3.8 - 3.95, like what the shit man ! Anyway, I just hate it when some people tries to be humble when they know their results are good. Imagine this :

Someone got 3.75 for her GPA. You and I and her knows it's a good result, but yet her MSN personal message goes - 'GPA 3.75, good/bad?' Okay wow that's cool. So much for trying to be humble.

Willie got a fucking 3.83 for his GPA. FUCKING 3.83! Whenever I read his blog about exams and tests, it seems so sucky, that he will flunk everything or whatever. Then come back 3.83. I don't know he hack or what shit sia. Don't worry man, I'm just saying this for fun. No grudges or hard feelings lol. Only that I wanna get 3.85 next semester !

So anyway, I started work at Aljunied CC today. It wasn't really much what I expected, because where I was placed, there wasn't a computer ! And I thought there won't be many people applying, but in the end, my hands were damn full, like walking back and forth to photocopy their ICs, filling forms for them whatsoever. I was so thankful for break, and then after break, back to the same old shit again. But oh well, it's actually pretty fine for me.

Solve this, Never Buy Cheese Balls, I thought of this while walking home from work just now. Quite stupid, yeah I know, but here's a hint, it's a 'phrase' to cut down on my vulgarities. Now how's that for a change ?

To end it off, how about this? Three cheers for you if you're able to take it baby.

Click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home