Monday, August 25, 2008

always

Come to think of it, after I changed my blog link with just an additional dash, I think only just 3 person know it now, or maybe 4, I forgot ahahah. So, if I ain't wrong, the 3 are :

Edited : It's 5 person now, Dan and Evelyn demanded LOL~







Yeah, so since it's just 5 of them, and they are trustable, I guess I can blog out every single details about the days.

So, I was supposed to start work last friday. I was supposed to call one guy called Edwin when I reached there, but there was no answer at all, so I ended up waiting for like 2 hours. Dan told me he forgot to bring his phone and that he was on his way back to collect it. When Dan told me he collected it already, I called him but there still wasn't any answer. I got seriously pissed and I went home. What a wasted trip ! Anyway, he called later on in the afternoon and asked me to go the next day, so yeah.

I reached there around 8.15, and I waited for him until like 9.30 or something. So, I was partnered with this girl, from SP too, just that she's year 2. At first I thought she was alright la, like, average lah. Then slowly slowly, I found her quite attractive. A bit la. Like, I don't know, she just looks attractive. But oh well, she's year 2, and I feel a bit inferior lol. So anyway, I earned around 100 bucks for that day, and I failed to get her number. Yes, call me a bummer or something.

So, Carlson, Erasmus and Kienan came over to stay for the night, to play dota and chill out. Think you guys might find it lame and stupid, but hey, we're just having fun right ? Had fun playing, and went to kovan to have our breakfast in the morning, and then went home and had one hell of a sleep.

Anyway, thats about the interesting part, shalln't talk about the boring part. Job agency just called me in the afternoon, the best thing is that I might have a job already, whereas the sad thing was that I was in the middle of a wonderful dream.. Aww. So anyway like I said, I think I'm starting work tomorrow at a community centre, what Teck Ghee or something, but no direct bus. There was another community centre at Ang Mo Kio also, I got a direct bus there, but those bastards there prefer a girl, stupid gender preferences.

I went to have supper with Xunfu and Nigel yesterday, and I was telling Xunfu about Amanda at the bus stop. I think you guys reading this know whose she, I told ya already I guess. I found Amanda so stunning last time, but I seriously got turn off when I see her smile man. Smile ain't everything, but it still turns me off. Guess it's true uh, guys look at looks then personality, girls look at personality and then looks. Cool ahahha.

I watched finish Heroes already. I want season 3 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home