Monday, September 1, 2008

cc express

Money money come to me.

So, I'm done with my 2 days brochure giving job at IMM. It's super duper slack, to the extent that you don't believe that you are working at all. Wanna know why?

So, I met up with Carlson at AMK around 11am, and then we trained there. We were a bit late, around 12.05pm, and we're supposed to give out a 'CC Express' brochures to patrons. We obediently gave out the first few sets, and then when we go back to get 1 more set, the uncle said if we wanna break we can just go break, he's very flexible. And yeah, we break like, every interval. Everytime we take a new set of brochures, we slack, and eat. So for both days, each day we wasted about $15 bucks each just on eating. But I kinda feel sinful man. We threw some brochures away to the bins LOL. Well, not just some, MANY MORE. I think we threw about close to 1000 for both days lol. So yeah, it's pure easy money. If I had to work like that for a few more days or even weeks, I think I won't want it. I'll just end up getting fatter and more fatter ~

Now I'm out of job. I'm going overseas this thurday and will only be back on monday. So I guess I can only continue work after I'm back. I haven't packed my stuff yet, better pack it soon, because there's a poly class outing tomorrow night, night cycling at East Coast or something.

Peace out martians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home