Tuesday, August 26, 2008

piercings?

Today's a fine day.

I don't have a damn job now, I called the agency and they told me those community centres don't want me because I'm going on a holiday from 4th to 8th september. What a hassle man. So I ended up sleeping away my day at home. I ate kovan beef noodles today ! Asked my maid to buy back for me, and this is the first time I don't like it, there's no feeling towards it, maybe I should go there to eat more often instead. Anyway, went to play soccer with Zul and some other people today. So nothing much.

About my title ! I pierced my left ear during end of sec 3. I thought it was cool, you know, youngsters. And it's during those time, in between sec 2 and sec 4, that we kids love all those 'I got gangsters backup' thing. Now I look back at it, I find it so stupid, those kids are just telling everyone they got no balls and they need backup lol. So anyway, I was jumping around friendster, looking at my sec school's sec 3 students currently, all those gangsters, got chup there all the rubbish, and all of them pierced their tougue O_O Wow, that's 'cool'. Is that the trend now? Piercing the tougue. I can't imagine how they eat, later bite the metal, they suffer ahahaha. So, like I said, most of the sec 3 students in my sec school have pierced their tougues and such, there's one indian guy worst still, he got 4 lips piercing, one nose piercing, I don't know if he got a tougue one. I wonder how their parents teach them, maybe, 'Hey son/daughter, got time go pierce your lips or tougue hor, now trend' or something like that. Imagine if someone just pull their piercings, bet they'll cry like no tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home