Wednesday, September 24, 2008

slack -> shit

I was transferred to Paya Lebar Kovan CC today, from Aljunied CC. Just one thing, yeah one simple thing, it sucks ! Bloody hell, making me do all those stupid data entries. What's so pissing off is that some people fucking can't write nicely, words are scribbled everywhere, a 6 looks like a 0, a 7 looks like a 1, and some even have a 6 digit NRIC. What the heck is this man. The bloody program is also so damn laggy, and everytime after I key in some particulars already, a fucking error just comes up, and I have to close the damn program and type the password again, sometimes even restarting. Intially, I have to look for a guy to type the password, because it's case-sensitive or whatever, but I got pissed and just asked him for the bloody password. Like, what's so case-sensitive about o22101960. See I can even remember it.

On a brighter note, it's in the morning, and I'll have lunch breaks. So, what's so good about lunch breaks? C'mon, guess !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


KOVAN BEEF NOODLES !

Yeah, you guessed it, I had it for lunch today, and I might eat it again tomorrow, might only la.

On a darker note again, it's morning shift. That means I have to wake up early like 8.15am. Like today, when I woke up, the weather is so damn peaceful to just lie down and sleep. But oh well, gotta report for a $4+/hr stupid job. Ace Recruiters is a money cheater, don't go to that agency if you're reading this. Ooops.

Tomorrow's gonna be the same shit again. Only that I hope I can finish it fast, so that by chance if friday I'm going there, I'll just relax. Oh, tomorrow night's gonna be a good one, again. It'll be better if it's like last time, no new stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home