Wednesday, January 28, 2009

0-5 !


West Brom 0 - 5 Manchester United (In order : Berbatov, Tevez, Vidic, Ronaldo, Ronaldo)

Yes as you can see. 5 GOALS PEOPLE!

Of course, not forgetting the man whom I think we all should really praise, 11 consecutive clean sheets for him !

Life's fine. Red packets are awesomemiotvfootballchannelz.
I got back my electronics lab test today, 86/100, not bad if you take into consideration that I don't know circuits shit.
Oh and the schemer in my class, 97/100 for class test, 98/100 for lab test.
WTHHH I SERIOUSLY HATE SCHEMERS!
Especially those who sleep the most in class and do nothing in school~

'DotA' group reunion at my place this Friday, Jon's this Sat,
It's gonna be great, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home