Wednesday, January 21, 2009

remember

Do you?


I'm done with C.Prog practical and E.Tech practical. How did it went?
C.Prog was as easy as hell, and I screwed E.Tech up. Whaaaaat!
I hate circuits equation and solving circuits and all kinds of shit to do with circuit~
& exams are coming, in around 3 to 4 weeks time. And then a HOLY SHIT 2 MONTHS 'MONEY COME COME' HOLIDAY

Nothing more, nothing less to say.

Oh, and I seriously and honestly wonder why you are trying too hard.
Seems like the past few days I've been using 'try too hard'. LOL
Guess some people still don't know what they're doing or whatever.
I thought everyone would naturally mature as they grow older, guess I was wrong
It's time to move on bro, stop trying to fit in, be yourself.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home