Saturday, January 3, 2009

ip man

Ip Man

I just watched this show, and I downloaded it, perfect quality. YEAHH
I'll give full marks for this show, the fighting is simply awesome!
I thought the plot was kinda nice too, about how China was last time, and I didn't know it was a true story until now.
And I didn't know Bruce Lee was a disciple of that martial arts as well. Hahaha
Anyway, I recommended you all to watch it, and the lead actor, I think it's Donnie something,
His acting was two thumbs up.
So, go catch it somewhere.

Anyway, I'm done with 2 tests today.
And I have to say, I worry too much for nothing,
Because both tests was really very disappointing ; It's so easy that when they give 1 hour, we have to stretch the time to finish it,
Normally everyone would finish before the 30minute mark.
BECAUSE IT'S SO EASY
I think I can get As for both. Yeahhh~
Deepan and Tharma almost fought during soccer just now. Lol
Apparently there seems to be some miscommunication.

*Tharma accidentally kick Deepan's leg a few times because Deepan's movement was too fast*
Deepan : One more time.
Tharma : What what, what one more time.
Deepan : You look me in my eyes and say it.
Deepan : Fight lah. Punch me. Come
*Kumar steps in and stop them*

They spoke in indian all the way, I got a translator. Lol
But good thing is that, they both cooled down and apologise immediately after that,
And that's what I think what everyone should do if they bump into a situation like this,
Clear the air, having a friend is better than having an enemy.
So yeah.
Kudos people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home