Thursday, January 1, 2009

welcoming 2009

Credits to Evelyn


Today,
Was kinda good, in a sense.
The day started off with a E.Tech test, which I seriously almost screw the whole shit up.
Out of 4 questions, I got all careless for the first 3. What the f!
But thanks to Deepan, who volunteerly helped me, I managed to find out my careless mistakes,
But still, I didn't put SI unit for most of the answers because it's either I don't know or whatever
Anyway, I just hope it'll be a nice A.

And it all ended with me having lunch, and then heading home.
Supposed to go to Kienan's place, but was too lazy and busy lol.
By the way, Happy sweet 17th yo.

Anyway, took a little nap before meeting up with them and then heading over to Bugis to eat some mala hotpot,
Which literally ownz.
Maybe it sucked a little, but anyway I shitted it all out immediately after we left. Lol!

Then the better part came, or maybe not that better.
Met up with Dan, Lena, Evelyn, Hafiz, Nigel, Gab and his gf at City hall and walked all the way to Esplanade.
You know what's wrong? They blocked the whole road. Wtf!
So it means we can't cross at all, if we want to cross, we would have to walk all the way in front which is super far,
And then cross over and walk all the way back.
And I tell you that was one of the worst shit I've been through
Everyone was squeezing like there's no tomorrow, and I just don't get it, what the hell is causing the whole jam!?
And after squeezing for around 30mins, we finally got there, which was waaaay much better.
Oh and this, while walking halfway, this gangster suddenly shouted some vulgarities at some bangla/indian,
Because I guess those motherfuckers just like to push their way through the crowd, which makes you wanna slash their throat instantly.
So anyway, after he shouted, his friend behind stared at that bangla/indian and smile, and then stick out his tongue,
Which I thought was fucking hilarious. LOL

Made our way to somewhere I don't know where or forget, and sat down for a while before counting down.
At that point I think everyone of us was regretting going there because it's so freaking tiring ; it's much better just coming my place and countdown through the TV or something.
So anyway, they counted down, welcomed 2009, and the fireworks was simply spectacular.
It was damn beautiful, and the final one was effing loud, which was nice and sweet.
So I guess those fireworks ease us down a little. Lol
And after that we wanted to take pictures, so Nigel set the tripod up and put the camera there, and on-ed self timer.
And some motherfucking dumbasses, I don't know if they're blind or what, even though the fucking self timer light is blinking, they just fucking tried to cut through.
Like what the hell, can't they fucking walk to the back or something? It's just a few effing seconds.
And I think most of them was some gayass banglas/indians.
I got so fucked up that I just shouted 'OI'
And then the second time, the same SHIT happened again. But this time they just take their time to walk past as if there's no camera there. Wtf!
My impressions of those dickfaces changed after that incident

After that we wanted to cross over, and apparently, Nigel, Lena and Evelyn managed to got over, the rest of us was stopped before we could cross for the cars to go.
It took a while, and after that, the officers asked us to go to the other side to cross, which is damn bloody far, and all those male adults were pissed, they kept arguing,
Like 'lousy security', 'why you all like that', 'what is this'
And one man just called the officer 'Eh', which got the officer quite pissed,
Because the officer was like 'Sir I have a name, please address me by my name. My name is _____. You understand? I have a name, I address you nicely as Sir, so you better address me nicely by my name. Understand?'
That was CLASSIC.
In the end our Singapore style forced them to open the way again for us to cross. Lol
So we walked and walked and made our way to the MRT, and then some of us parted there, while me, Dan, Hafiz, Gab and his gf went to eat Mac,
Then we headed back home.
Good day.
Lastly, a blessed year ahead to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home