Thursday, March 12, 2009

In an instant

A very good early morning babes.
Guess what?



Man Utd 2-0 Inter Milan
Vidic and Ronaldo

Yeah damn you Jose Mourinho ! Record doesn't matter!
Yeah, this seriously makes up my morning.
Makes up so much that I don't know if I should sleep now or just wait till 9am to head to the gym,
Instead of sleeping now and waking up bloody hell late~

On a side note, IT fair's gonna start today. & I'm going there tomorrow, for my Ipod Nano!
Oh well but mom's like totally forgotten about it already, I'm gonna message her now and remind her,
Die die this IT fair MUST get it.
Oh and Crumpler's coming in around 2 weeks time.
Poly chalet coming up soon as well, and then 4E3 chalet, once again
And god, results in 1 week time. I'm not looking forward to it. GPA lose to P and F, I'll go crazy.
I'm not really looking forward to it, as well.
Okay time to decide, sleep/no sleep. Good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home