Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lay it down slow


Okay, so I'm feeling very emotional now.
Let me give you a fact about me shall we?
The one unique fact about Bjorn : He gets very emotional easily, even over the simplest thing.

What sparks it this time? Just one TV series, Prison Break.
Wow, you might think, just a tv series is enough to make me emotional, or maybe even shed a tear.
Well yeah, you can say so, but I don't feel anything wrong or wierd with it,
It's just me right?

After watching something for a while, I'll tend to feel very emotional, that the show's finally ending.
A sad ending contributes more to my emotions as well, and I can't help but to watch the ending part of the final episode again,
Even the song on my blog is the last song of the series.
Now, I can save 45minutes more each week now, but at the same time, I'll miss 45minutes of entertainment.
Now that Prison Break's over, wait till Heroes' over as well.

Oh by the way, I can talk about something here. After being with something,
Or even watching something for very long, you definitely grow this 'emotional attachment' for it.
Be it friends, TV shows, Korean dramas, your boyfriend/girlfriend, your parents, whatever. Sometimes it goes to a point where you yearn to see it almost everyday,
You just need to 'satisfy' that feeling.
Felt a lot of times before, chalet or some party, It's just you've never had so much fun in a while,
That you wanna have it again very soon.
And for the next few days, your mind will be thinking about that thing, trust me about this.

Moving on, our parents. Might be a little off topic, but please do read.
PS: If you're a gangster or hooligan, you're an exception to reading this, because I sure you'll never understand what I'm saying,
To put it bluntly, you're hopeless.



Since young, they've been there for us, no matter what. You get bullied in school, your friends leave you,
But your parents, your family, is always and forever there.
What I wanna say is, treasure them, don't take them for granted, don't wait till they're gone and then you start to regret, no.
Almost the same as the emotional attachment, don't wait till everything is gone and then you start to feel emotional.
Of course, everyone have to face that particular day where you lose them.
Be brave, lay it down slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home