Friday, June 5, 2009

A man's best friend

Classic.

A dog is a man's best friend.
How true.
I guess some of you out there ain't dog lovers,
But I really glad that I got dogs at my place.
Even though friends who come over complain that my dogs are smelly, they're dirty,
And even the endless howling in the night,
I'll still stay firm to my stand that a dog is an awesome companion no matter when.
Watch this :


I seriously admire their bond, I mean, how many people in this world are able to form a bond like that with a dog,
Simply fabulous!

But sometimes, some people tend to 'despise' dogs, which I don't understand,
Like for example, you hear this bugger saying, 'You're worst than a dog.'
I don't understand why they use the word 'dog' as an insulting word to other people,
I mean, what's wrong with a dog seriously? Why do people have to assume that a dog is like shit and use the word 'dog' to compare with other people?
I don't know, maybe they got raped by a dog when they were young, or maybe even got bitten,
Thus hating them.
Oh by the way, you know why they bite? I think it's because they can't stand people like you as well.
If you ask me, I think a dog is on par with a human, it's far nothing worst than us.
So if you're one of those buggers who uses the word 'dog' as an addition to your insulting dictionary,
I suggest you think twice,
Because you don't know how to appreciate the simplest thing in life which can make up your day.
After typing all these, I can't help but point my fingers to assume that the culprits are mostly hopeless people.
I guess they're too hopeless enough to think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home