Wednesday, July 23, 2008

syfc - so you finally conclude

I'll fucking blog this out before I lose my mood to.

Today was the SYFC interview, and god damn it was it bad, those 2 bastards. Here's what I got bombarded with when I was inside.

First thing, when I'm inside, the dickface called Andy Tan or what shit questioned me about my availability dates. They offer only Wednesday to Sunday, and I can't make it on Wednesday because of muay thai, and Friday because of school, so that leaves with Thursday as the only weekday which I'm free. And he said that if you are only available on 1 weekday, we cannot accept you. Fuck, angry sia me ! Then they ask me what I have on Wednesday, so I said muay thai, and then talk cock talk balls, and ask am I willing to give up muay thai for this shit. Obviously, my interest lies more in muay thai, so that sentence seriously blows me up, and I just said yes. Then the other motherfucker says I'm doubtful. Yes I'm fucking doubtful !! Because I don't wanna give up on muay thai. I wonder why they fucking don't offer Mondays and Tuesdays.

Next, they asked me about plane models, and obviously, I don't know the names of the planes (I lied about researching on them). Then they said you researched and you don't know? Then one of them asked what's the brand of my dad's car, and I told him, and then he said you know your dad's car and don't know the planes ? What the fuck man, dad car everyday see of course know la, plane how can memorise ? I also said I like the national day planes, and the Andy dick asked what's the name, and obviously I don't know, and he said, national day so long already, and they've been flying the same plane. Nabei, win liao loh he. I nothing to say.

Then one headshit asked me a damn puzzle, which I don't know why and find no link in asking =.= He said there were 8 billard balls, and 1 of them is heavier than the rest, and I have a weighing scale. How many tries do I need to find out the heavier one? Then I said 7, because you put 1 ball and weight each one by one. Then got one mini talk no sensible cock from him then in the end I still said 7. So, it's like stupid la, ask billard balls for what sia~

There's still a few more, just that I can't remember all of them, I just remembered the fucked up parts. Honestly, I don't want them to call me tomorrow and tell me I'm accepted, because I don't wanna give up muay thai for it. And my parents is also adding salt to wound, I already told them I don't want SYFC, the reason that I'm going there is mainly because they asked me to, not that I really wanted it or what. Dad especially, I know it's for my fuck's sake future, but what's the point when I have no interest in it ? They just don't get what I mean, like wanting things to go their way. Fuck man, tell ya even if they call me tomorrow, I don't think I'll wanna take it, because it ain't what I'm interested in.

So, fuck the interviewers, fuck SYFC, fuck all those rich babis who earn big bucks after that thing, I'm 90% not going their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home