Sunday, October 5, 2008

5 in the morning


Hello people, so it's a been a while uh. It's been a week ! And it's a boring week. I'll just talk about the more interesting parts.

Come to think of it, I don't know what to say now lol. Anyway, I still love christian songs so much. I was playing the guitar where I just felt like playing some songs, and then, I realised I still got the file where I put all the christian songs chords and lyrics in. So yeah, it's nice to play those songs, and worship Jesus, but like I said, I just like to play it. No way I'm going back to FCBC. And I played till the wee hours in the morning. So, guitar calms your soul.

What the hell man, what I've just typed is so stupid right, I myself don't know what I'm typing, but it's all true by the way. Oh well. School's starting in about a week's time, and I'm still in the holiday mood. My new timetable came out already too, and it's pretty fine, as compared to the previous 1A DARE classes. I have to take a GEM, which is obviously stupid, and I don't know what to take. Oh well, this sucks !

Overnight again today people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home