Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good day amigos

Hello there.
How have you been?
I'm hot.

Monday and Tuesday, monday was slacking at home, with a little hunting with Dan.
Tuesday, which was just a while ago, wasn't quite what I expected for the end of the day.
Let's begin

Part A camp, 2 days 1 night, oh yeah, spells fun, don't you think?
Because every year all part A camps were awesome.
This year, nah, pretty much boring for me there.
Just 2 days 1 night, not enough! And we weren't effing welcomed by the CO. F her for god's sake~
No drills, all guys, no girls, so quiet, part A camp being the only camp in school currently.
But anyway, I thought that where they were going for nightwalk was awesome,
Seletar camp, wow that would be awesome, like seriously oh yeah.
But Dan & Lena were nono because it was too far,
So we went to Macs to eat, and talk, a whole lot of bullshit.
Damn okay I thought that was a good summary of the day.
To end it off, results later at 1.30am. Oh boy.

Crumpler has arrived, and I'm collecting it on thursday.
Wooohooo, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home