Monday, June 8, 2009

Up, down, left, right, screwed.

Here's my worries now.
I'm currently taking my car practical lessons, and I'm already ready to book the test date already,
And early August would be just perfect for me.
But here's what happen, I went to ask, and the earliest is 28 August, which unfortunately, I'm having my Semestral Exams,
And I don't know the timetable.
So the only dates available for me to book now would be weekends, earliest 5th or 6th September,
Which is the dates immediately after my exams.
I can't book on weekdays, because I'm going for my attachment around 7th September.
But my final practical lesson is during end July, and for the whole month of August,
I'm not having any lessons at all, which could lead to a high possibility of losing touch,
And that wouldn't be such a good idea if the next lesson is my test already.
But, I only can book for 28 August, and after counting, I estimated that I'll be able to book 5th or 6th September on 15th or 16th June respectively.
But I'm not having any lessons on 15th June, but I have 1 on the 16th.
But 16th June is my mom's birthday, so I have to cancel that lesson to go celebrate with her.
Tell me, isn't this very complicated and screwed up for me.

To add on to my load, I'm having 3 tests straight after my holidays,
4 mini projects to do during this 3 weeks holiday,
None started, and my week's mostly book with practical lessons.
Oh gosh.
Wishing for a break for life now ain't gonna come true either.
Life's a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home