Saturday, June 6, 2009

You're gonna get it, soon.

Let me tell you something
I seriously fucking hate people who step on my slippers when I'm walking.
I had a very bad experience today,
This bloody son of a bitch, fucking blind bastard, stepped on my right slipper until the front came out,
And I just recently bought that slippers.
After fixing my slipper, it looks more loose, so I was fucking pissed already and I went to try to find that bastard kid,
But no avail. Fucking dickface, he'll go to hell and die a horrible death. I pray to God that he will die slowly, and horribly. Fucking son of a bitch.
It got me so pissed that I'm still thinking about it.

So, whoever is intending to step on my slippers next, no matter who the fuck you are, I swear to you, the next moment you will cry to God and ask why you did that,
Because I'm gonna beat the living hell out of you and make sure you cry like a bitch after 5minutes. _|_

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

aiyo so violent. chill! haha

June 6, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home