Thursday, July 24, 2008

go/no go

SYFC called me in the morning today. They told me I was selected.. Honestly, I wasn't expecting their call, because I thought I screwed up yesterday, and like I said, I wasn't interested in it anymore. But.. I guess I'll take it, 10% still counts uh. Well then, so because of this, now I have to change my muay thai lessons to mondays already, no more wednesdays. Wonder if they do allow?
And lets just hope that SYFC doesn't take too much of my time. My medical's this saturday, at like 8am ! Oh well, if I pass my medical then I guess I'm in already, if I fail, then I'm out. We'll see !

Anyway, skipped I2E lesson in the morning today as usual, because its just a talk cock session and I can't get myself off my bed. So yeah, headed straight for workshop. And I pretty much screwed a workpiece, so I have to redo it next week. Oh well.. Had lunch and went home to sleep, was supposed to go for today's muay thai lesson to replace yesterday's, but I was too damn tired to get myself off my bed, so I missed it, I feel so regretful now :(

Soccer tomorrow baby !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home