Saturday, October 25, 2008

bad bad.

8 more minutes to blog my day out before it turns Sunday!

So today, it was a bad day for me.
I thought it would be a good day, but as soon as I thought it would be a good day, the day went bad.
Very wierd uh.

Here's how it all started.
I woke up, had my lunch, and use my lappy. So after a while, Hafiz said we could go his house, thats when I thought it's gonna be a good day already, after Hafiz place, then it'll be a Man Utd match to end off my day.
But, no. I went to bathe, and then it all went wrong.
I found out that I lost my Nike shorts, which freaking cost me a bloody $20, and my NCC Spec Course shirt, to fit with some other shirts.
WTF!
The shorts can buy again, but the Spec Course shirt is priceless man.
I took a while to search for it, but obviously I can't find it.
The last time I wore it was like Thursday, during soccer. And I think I left it in the toilet.
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So there you go, the first part only.

Second part, I went out to the bus stop to wait for 147.
And, I waited and waited and waited, and no,
NO 147 DAMN IT !
Other buses came like a few times each already, I think 3 times each.
And if you know me, I hate waiting for something for very long.
So I ended up waiting for around 30minutes for one freaking bus.
How bad can it be?

To end off the day, Man Utd 1-1 Everton.
At least a win would end off my day a bit better,
But nah, a draw!
Oh well, I think tomorrow will be a better day.
Definitely.

I made it in time! One more minute before Sunday~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home