Tuesday, October 7, 2008

breather

Shit man.
I'm feeling so damn bored every single day.
How I wish school would start now, so that I can stop sitting here and do nothing.
The Bjorn here wanna learn new things and study !
Except that he fucking hates travelling to SP.
Oh, I have to go there this sunday for the SP Muay Thai grading practise.
Like shit, the thought of just travelling there makes me sian.

Oh, did I say this out yet?
I think SP Muay Thai sucks.
Yeah you got that right, they simply don't keep into consideration of people's difficulty, assuming that he/she can make it for like a practise just because they can take off, and he/she can't take off due to some reason.
And gives some excuses like 'If I can take off, so could you'.
But what choice do I have? It's the cheapest deal I can find. Oh well.

You've noticed, I'm typing line by line. Wanted to try it out. But I think I prefer paragraphs. The next post onwards will be back to normal.
I wanna go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home