Saturday, October 18, 2008

what's your mood?

Feel me

Today's one fucking hell of a day.
In fact, it was one of the days which I got damn pissed, and I mean seriously pissed.
If your name is somehow or what inside, sorry, but I'm still gonna say it all out. X if you want

The day got off well, with lessons ending at 10.30am. Slacked around before heading back home.
I wanted to sleep actually, but nah, it's a saturday the next day anyway, I can sleep for as long as I want, so I just stayed awake.
So anyway, there was supposed to be soccer later, the people are : Me, Dan, Chun Han, Ian, Ian's bro, Wasi, Zhi yong, and I found Erasmus, Erasmus found Kienan.
So Chun Han texted me to tell me soccer's at 6.30pm. (Take note, 6.30pm) So okay, had dinner and met up with Dan.
Was a little late, probably just 6.45pm. And not a single person was there.
Fucking Zhiyong and Ian's bro don't know what fuck shit happen, last minute cannot.
What the hell's with all those bastards, why must last minute say, why cannot early say.
Early say, we early find people. Late say, we go find shit for you eat la hor.
So I rang up Chun Han and, he was leaving house, at 6.45pm.
Guess how I felt at the moment baby. He fucking texted me 6.30pm, and 6.45pm he's still at his motherfucking house. WHATS THE DEAL !?
Anyway, Wasi and Ian came soon after, and apparently, some malays wanted to play,
and Ian was fucking reluctant to play, don't know what the heck got over him, lost all his balls at work or whatever.
And then Dan and Wasi don't want to play with them either.

Fuck.

Nice loh, I also LPPL cannot do anything. And fucking Chun Han's still not there yet at 7pm.
Got so fed up that we all left, and I wanted to fucking give him a trashing ~
You give me a timing, I'm there already, but yet you're not there, still dilly dallying at home somemore.

So we all went our seperate ways, Ian apologise to me giving some lame shit excuses I can't be bothered to hear or what, and I met up with Erasmus and Kienan for dinner.
And then, Willie called up Kienan, and from what Kienan said, Willie jio-ed us to go hougang green to play lan, and Kienan said Willie said 'Dota'.
So oh well, go then go, but I got a fucking bad feeling thats it's all gonna end up as a CS shit and I'll be once again wasting my damn time walking there for nothing.
And VUALA!
My guess was right, I ended up going back home, waiting for what seems so forever bus 43.
Then Chun Han apparently apologised again, saying what got relatives at his house. Okay whatever punk.

Total time wasted today? 3 hours.

Man, I feel so good shooting it all out here.
Once again, if your name's here, sorry. I rather blog every single details, including what I think,
Rather than just keeping it to myself and do nothing about it.
At least after I post this, I'll feel much better.
Honestly, if ya ask me, I don't give a shit if I offend anyone in this post.

Kudos to whatever for making my day like shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home