Monday, October 20, 2008

boom !

The world is full of lies, only just a portion of truths
Watson lamed this phrase out to me with this picture just now, but I find it interesting. See that white patch? That's the 'truths' if you're wondering. The blue parts are the lies. Lol !

Today's a great day !

Althought I slept at freaking 2plus yesterday, and dread waking up early in the morning,
getting ready for a full day of class again.
Class today was fun and fruitful, caught pretty much a load of things.
I'm starting to love aeronautical again baby.

So anyway, It's just a brief summary. I'm not gonna go like 'Oh I woke up at 6.30am today and bathe, dressed, left house at 7am' or what shit.
That style of blogging is totally boring, from what I think. So how do I come to that conclusion?
I've been talking to finalheaven these past few days, talking about some stuffs, maybe a few gossips or so LOL.
Don't worry if you're reading this, because we didn't talk about you at all (I hope)
So anyway, he was telling me about this particular person's blog, which is like what I said, literally saying every simple and unnecessary details about her whole day. WHOLE.
For example, like what I typed above.
Ok so just to conclude it, it's a boring way of blogging, I'll rather play spider solitaire than read the whole chunk of pointless shit~

So anyway, what made my day today ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GROUPING BITCH!
So, we have to group ourselves in groups for Engineering Maths for some project work.
And apparently this malay bitch, whom you should know from my past blog, is just 1 register number above me,
So it's kinda hard to avoid being the same group as her.
What's the deal about this malay girl? Well, I somehow suay suay got teamed with her during first semester for a project, and she FUCKING DID NOTHING AT ALL.
Plainly not coming for most meetings, or either coming late, talk some balls shit, and then just leave.
Oh by the way, just to trace back on my past blog.
She volunteered to do the first sketching of a car. And so we all said ok. We all like didn't ask how was it going on so far,
And then she starts barking around and blaming us for not asking her how was it going,
And even threaten to not write our names inside.
I won't say much already, waste my time only.
To conclude, I think she got wonderful and marvelous talent that could help Singapore to have a better future. That is if you get the true meaning.

Let me continue yeah? We chose our teams, thanks to some appeal, and she's not in my group!
Which means no more bitching from her and cock bullshit!
And marvelously, she didn't come the whole day today, stupid bitch, her future's going down all the way, and that's a nice sight to see.
The group she was 'posted' to, obviously wasn't too happy, because the whole class hate her,
Except for the other girl who only mixes around with her.
The rest all have bad impressions of her, I think all mostly come from my influence one. LOL

There was this mini 'pasar malam' at SP today, and they were selling this kinda small jersey cushions, which I find it super nice lah.
So I bought one, and MAN UNITED FTW of course, just that it's out of Rooney or Ronaldo, so I got Hargreaves instead. Well as long as it's all Man Utd, I'm cool with it.
I bought a mini cushion too, which is Messi, because no more mini Man Utd.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home