Thursday, October 23, 2008

kiss the night goodbye

Give him $25

Shit, it's 1.10am now. Why the heck am I still online!? And still can blog somemore. What the hell man me.
Now why the heck am I scolding myself. LOL, oh well~

Yesterday was school as usual. And I slept during E.Materials lecture! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sleeping for 1 lesson = missing out on a lot of things = exam fail = no 4.0 GPA = GONE
That's my equation. But I'm super tired already, and I just ate lunch then, and it's so comfortable to sleep.
So yeah, good game for me for that 1hour :/
Forgetting about that, the day went on normally. Like seriously nothing much.

Today, same old shit again, just that there was a Nike warehouse sale at concourse there, so we decided to check it out.
To our SURPRISE, what they were selling there were totally SHITS.
Bloody hell a used pair of soccer boots cost $99. Don't know robbing us or what.
Even got sell food, what Goldlion boxers, Boomerang plastic bags (Those you know, like the NIKE type, shiny shiny one), and face towels, which obviously isn't Nike stuff at all.
Wonder why they even call it a Nike warehouse sale. Lol

So anyway, I head back home again. Sleeping. And I got nothing to do.
I got study ok, I got take out book read one when I nothing to do. Just that very boring also. LOL
I need to get a notepad too, to like record down what homework or what stuffs. Like, I have to ask my friends what homework everytime, then I also always forget.
And I also apparently forget to buy the notepad today la. Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttheeeeeeeeeee

Dota with the usuals just now, plus hafiz, with malaysians. Damn it man, we got served.
Ok it's kinda stupid to blog out dota in a post, so NO, I'm just gonna say we got 'fucked'

This is random : I'm craving for KILLING SPREE/DOMINATING/MEGA KILL/UNSTOPPABLE/WICKED SICK/GODLIKE/BEYOND GODLIKE/HOLY SHIT/ HEAVENLY KOVAN BEEF NOODLES NOW
Someone follow me go eat soon can?

Soccer tomorrow later baby ! Apparently, I got no talent in soccer at all la. BUT,
I don't care, I just wanna play yo. Who cares how people insult you right.
Oh yeah, this reminds me of a phrase ShuangSheng said during his Character Development presentation:
He who allows himself to be insulted, deserves to be.
Not much explaining needed here.

Off to bed now !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home