Tuesday, December 23, 2008

twilight

Okay. So a week has passed.
As usual, I haven't really started studying yet! It's either doing nothing or playing games lol.
I'm not gonna talk about my week because I forgot tons of it already, except on last Friday where I met up with Dan, Gab, Nigel and Evelyn to catch :


Seriously, why is every girl going crazy over that vampire guy called Edward Cullen? Lol.

So anyway, it was a so-so movie, only a part (which I'm not gonna spoil) is very cool and awesome. Fighting scenes were like 5%, the 95% were all romance and talking.
So.. Go download it or something. Haha

Headed to slack around after that, Hafiz and Veron came and we ate at Pizza Hut.
And don't know what's wrong with Veron, she just left halfway, leaving us only
So we had our meal and went back home.

Okay today. I'm supposed to go to SP's gym today, but when I woke up and thought of the mrt trip to and fro,
I just didn't want to go. Damn!
Muay Thai tomorrow baby. Woohoo~

And then, BBQ at my place on 27th. Yeah!
Those who are coming, have fun here yeah. See ya when I see ya

Oh now about this, what's so big about being a World Championship Gamer.
Lol I don't understand why some people are so proud of themselves being a WCG.
Kudos to those WCGs who think they're great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home