Wednesday, December 24, 2008

quizzer gab

I was 'forced'. Lol

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don’t know about you. And then tag 5 people.


1)I thought I was damn matured and awesome during primary school
2)I got inside a container before and lied to myself that I was going to die
3)I ate ants before during primary school. Lol
4)Every morning during primary school, I would meet with my friends, inside the second floor boys toilet. Yeah WTF!
5)I love wearing high socks when I'm young.
6)I'm TOTALLY different when I'm alone and with friends. LOL
7)Daydreaming is very common for me ; I can daydream about all sorts of things, ALL SORTS
8)I can motivate myself this instant and get de-motivated within the next few hours
9)I get very agitated or pissed off when I die/lose in a game
10)I'm quite indecisive.
11)Shopping is part and parcel of life.
12)After certain movies, I would go back home and research it lol, eg Twilight
13)I don't like wearing hats all the time
14)Primary 3 is one fucking stupid hell of a time
15)I started to like this girl during primary 3 when she injure herself and cried
16)I DETEST A Maths at the beginning of sec 3
17)I LOVE A Maths now damn it !

I tag Sammy Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home