Sunday, December 28, 2008

can't be moved


Yesterday was the blast.
I'm not gonna elaborate everything, because almost everyone I invited knows this blog (I hope),
Or maybe a little more on the AWESOMEMO parts which I thought was the kickass time.

BBQ was cool, same old shit, until when everyone (Not including Carlson's gang) started taking chairs and talking cock outside till 12 plus or so.
Carlson's gang was busying DOTA-ing the whole time. WTF
Okay anyway, the best part was, when everyone started playing dota, imagine, there's 8 laptops, and 8 people are playing, and shouting around
DAMN THAT'S THE SHIT
I think that was the best part, because everyone was going crazy. Lol
Some were playing mahjong as well, so it adds on to the craziness

Anyway, everything went pretty well, I was very glad that it all went great,
Except for the fact that I'm experiencing the 'after some awesome event' symptom,
Which means thinking about what's happening exactly at this time 3.35pm,
Which would be Dan and Gabriel just reaching outside shouting my name. Lol!

& to top the whole shit off, is the shitass spoiler that there's school tomorrow.
WHAT THE HELL.
And I got 3 tests during the first week, which I haven't even touched yet, at all.
1 more, no more late nights !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home