Sunday, July 27, 2008

and the happy birthday award goes to..

Evelyn !
(Yes I 'stole' this pic from her friendster lol!)

I still remember the great times we had last time. Okay that's fucking gay, except for the happy birthday lol. I think those that were present today knows what it means uh HAHA !

Let's talk about my day first. I woke up early today to go for my SYFC medical. Nothing really freaked me out there, except for the blood test, like, they sucked out 2 bottles of my $10k blood. And the damn dentist is not here today, so I have to go back there next Saturday. Anyway, even if the dentist was here, I still have to go back for the stupid ear pressure test, my left ear can't 'emit' out the pressure or something. I'm not the only one yo, there's still 2 other people who are in the same boat as me ~

So, met up with Dan first before going off to meet Gab and Eve. Pei Shan was late, and Nigel was later, and Veron was flyingly late. Went to Jacks Place.. it was a rip off man ! I wasn't full at all with that mere Fish and Chips. Took some photos after that and headed back home.

And now I'm back here, after a great game of DotA. Now I've got nothing to do. There's 2 tests next week, one AutoCAD test and Mechanics lab test. AutoCAD test was supposed to be 2 days ago, which is Friday, but the system was down the whole day, so vuala! Postponed to next Friday. Well.. Thank God ? Wow.

I wanna take a motorbike license, but I really don't know, like it's so dangerous ! Everyone's saying it. Yeah I know it is too, but it's so cool, and so cheap. If the age to take car license is 21, then I'll go for bike. If it's still 18.. then I don't know, flip a coin or something ? Yes I'm Harvey Dent. Nah just kidding. Okay people, chill out with some durians man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home