Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hows your day today matie?

I'm feeling very sian now.
No not sian as in that type of bored,
Sian as in the 'wah why me sia' that feeling.
Because.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
Football Manager 2009. ;)

Nah no shit for that face, seriously.
I went my neighbour's place today and got FM09 from him. And apparently, I was lag, like really sometimes very hard to click things and such.
Even the 3d game engine backfired. Hard to see goals and such.
And then my neighbour's PC was like, perfect. Literally perfect. No lag whatsoever~
And here's the deal, my PC is SUPPOSED to be better than his! So why the heck am I lagging instead of him!?
Oh and he got more programs in his PC also. So actually it should be vice versa. Damn.
I'm a perfectionist, so thats why I want everything to somehow be 'perfect'.
I think I'm gonna reformat my pc soon.

Going to studies.
I'm getting a hang of E.Materials already. Woohoo!
Test's next Monday. Shit
And then it's C Prog test, and then it's the holidays!
And I'm going thailand again! Yeahhhhh~

I'm gonna shave botak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home