Sunday, November 2, 2008

mind cracker

Today was a pretty fine day.
Was supposed to go queensway with my parents to get new soccer boots today,
But I was as usual too bloody lazy to get out of bed so they just got one for me themselves.
But I don't care lah, as long as nice and can kick can already~

Then it was Chomp Chomp with Dan, Peishan, Evelyn and An Chun.
After that we went to slack at some place
And thats where the shit comes.
An Chun and Dan started to let us play some retarded/crazy/mind bulging/mind cracking/mind fucking/mind shitass/mind logic/common-sense-but-makes-us-look-like-noobs games.
The games are like, its very easy to solve, just that it gets your mind to think real hard. REAL HARD.
And they give 'hints' like 'You might this it is, but its not' and like its supposed to help us. Lol
So anyway, there were 5 games, including the crazy last one which An Chun gave us at the end, but we all didn't solve it anyway.
I managed to solve the first 4! Although I took a while, but it's worth it.
Because I'm gonna throw those questions at my polymates on Monday.
I wanna see how noob they are. LOL

Anyway, headed back home and went to my neighbour's place to watch soccer.
It was a nice match at first, with Man Utd trailing 3-1 during first half.
And then the pressure started to pile up
Hull city caught up, and the final score was 4-3 Man Utd the winner.
Close match, but if I were the manager I would be quite disappointed in them.
Only in Football Manager la. Haha

Tomorrow's the Muay Thai grading session.
And I didn't go to both of the grading practice because I was lazy, and whats more
Both were at holidays, and it's in SCHOOL, get that, DOVER, and I was super reluctant to go there.

I hate going out to do stuffs during the weekend man.
The weekend's there for me to relax, and there I have to go to do some shit,
So that I can remain in that SP Muay Thai or maybe the 'Training didn't resume during holidays you motherfucking shitheads' Muay Thai.
I talked to my mom about learning outside already, but it's expensive.
I don't care, if I fail this, I'll learn outside already.
Can't believe they dare push the blame to us and give some lame shitass excuse.

Oh well, forgetting about that, I got homework to do,
Engineering Maths, which is A Maths.
And I haven't done it. Shit man
I think I wanna do it tomorrow.
No, I have to !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home