Tuesday, November 4, 2008

every little thing

Hello people.
I can't upload a damn picture now. Fucking slow internet

Oh, my damn internet is gone!!
Or maybe no, it's not even MY internet to begin with in the first place. Lol
So anyway, here's what happened. The wireless I usually connect to is 'Motorola'
Every thing was going fine, I was downloading stuffs, and then I went to play Far Cry 2.
Oh to drift aside a while, Far Cry 2 is cool man.
Love how every single action can affect every little thing
Although the graphics on my computer is pretty much like shit, but oh well.
I can't do shit about it man.

So let's get back to the wireless.
After I'm done playing, I found out that I wasn't connected to any network already, and my msn got signed out, I stopped downloading stuffs.
And now the 'Motorola' shows some words which I forgot, but it means now there's a password to that connection already.
Means GG for me, and my whole family. Because we all always connect to this wireless. LOL
I think my neighbour changed plan or found out or whatever. But oh well, it's a very good excuse to get a router! Then I'm gonna put a password to the connection so that no one can connect.
Ahahahahaha

Okay so today, went to gym with polymates. Been long since I've gym-ed, so yeah.
The main point's not about the gym, it's about what happened at Kovan MRT after I reached there.
So, I alighted at Kovan, and then I went up the escalator. And you know the tapping system, there's one for the handicap, and the rest are for normal people, if you still don't get it, there's a big one and a small one.
And then there's this china lady in front of me. Fuck I can't stand it everytime I think about this, it pisses me off so bad!
This china lady, she went to the handicap system, and she's already preparing to walk through already, because she stand a wee bit in front.
Here's what WTF-ed me, you know the tapping thing is at your RIGHT right, she tapped on the LEFT, which opens up the normal system beside it and not the handicapped one.
WHAT THE MEAT OWL
And I went what the hell and I ignored her and tapped mine at the handicapped one, on the RIGHT side.
The door opened, I walked through,
AND SHE FUCKING WALK THROUGH WITH ME!!!!!
I felt some pushing behind me, which also prove that she went across with me.
LIKE WHAT THE SHIT BITCH
Then I kept staring at her, her bloody chinese face, and she pretended not to see me or what,
Just fiddling with her rubbish.
You know how I felt? I WAS USED DAMN IT
Can't believe I got used by some stupid and retarded china lady.
Felt like going up to her stupid face and ask if all china people are as dumb and stupid as her.

Anyway, this really made my day, somehow went the wrong way, when it's going the right way.
Anyway, she's retarded. Lol.
I feel so boring now.
I want a chalet during the December holidays.
I wanna go overseas during the December holidays.
I got so much things to do during he December holidays,
But sadly, it's just 3 weeks.

Catch ya soon ajidong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home