Saturday, November 15, 2008

murphy's law

Hafiz is a tagger

10 wierd things/habits/little facts about me :
1. I'm like everything to go nicely
2. I hate wasting time damn it!
3. I'm totally different at home and out, in terms of fashion and such
4. I like to bite my nails. LOL thats a bad bad habit
5. I hate my hair!
6. I like to eat when I got nothing to do and when my stomach is 'bored'.
7. I love Call of Duty !
8. I'm lazy
9. I will feel very wierd even when there's a slight flaw in something ; I just want it to be perfect and well done. Wierd uh. Lol
10. I need to study today !

Ok, so I think its just tagging 2 people uh.
1. Eunice : I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECTED THIS I ANYHOW ONE HAHAHHA
2. Evelyn : I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECTED THIS I ANYHOW ONE HAHAHHA

Yeah I just anyhow thought of them and then just wrote lol.
Okay I'm currently formatting my hard drive now.
Apparently, I can only transfer a maximum of 4gb per file to my hard drive, if any single file is over 4gb, I can't transfer.
So inconvenient right! So I search the web and they said format it.
But, what I'm afraid is that something's gonna screwed up, and I got a bad feeling about this.
It's gonna finish soon, I guess in another 30mins time.
And it's been going on for like 2 hours or so already.
WHAT THE F!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home