Thursday, November 6, 2008

late night/early morning quiz

Hafiz tagged me to do this a few days ago, but I was lazy, and since I got nothing to do now,
Why not give it a shot?

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
Now? I guess so..

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?
Yeah sure, but above the level where it's define as a 'phedophile'

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
SP food's awesome, and studying's fun. Travelling sucks only

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wait till I get it!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Guy, no, girl, maybe, but most probably no.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both.

7.List out 10 favourite things that i like
Top 3 only : Muay Thai, Guitar, Relaxing

8. If you have one wish, what will it be?
I wish that every little thing will be alright.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yeah definitely. Shhh

10. What's the memorable thing anyone have done for you?
I don't know LOL

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
No one knows, only God so it ain't up to me to decide what I want

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family

13. What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
Once again, family. The only ones who'd stay with me thorough

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Rather married but poor, the feeling that someone's by your side is better than the feeling of being rich

15. What is your favourite colour?
I'll say, more towards black.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
Never.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Maybe forgive, forget maybe not

19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
Someone I like? How about wait till that happens? Lol.


I tag John, Mary, Peter, Timothy, Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home