Sunday, November 9, 2008

still stands

Before all hope is lost

The days have been dull. Totally.
There was supposed to be soccer at the cage on thursday, but some shit screwed up so in the end they played in school and I was lazy to go back.
Friday was another day which I spent doing nothing. Except going over to my neighbour's place to leech his net lol.
Saturday was another day, but I went to my neighbour's place a little earlier to watch Arsenal vs Man Utd. Disappointing but nevermind results.
Today is gonna be another day where I'm gonna stay at home the whole day.
I sum up 4 days in 4 sentence. Know how boring it is now?

Anyway, there's a presentation for CRS this thursday.
I feel all those modules is a totally waste of them, just like IDEA and OC.
OC is worst because the teacher sucks and the presentation sucks, like you have to plan it for so long and then present
CRS is a wee bit better, but not that better.
I gotta write up some script for Psychology too, thankfully I've done 3, so that means 1 more to go.

I got no stories to tell today.
LOL.
Peace out people, have fun next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home