Saturday, November 22, 2008

take me.



Take Me (Acoustic) - Hawk Nelson


This is a great song.

I just felt the sudden urge to blog now, even though I'm studying.
E materials test is this monday.
I think I'm prepared for it, but on the other hand, I'm not very confident of it, because it's one of those lessons where I'll sleep.
But thanks to Deepan, I managed to understand most of it now.
Just got a little more memorising to do, and I'll be done (I think) !

I've been playing Football Manager the past few days, and it's so addictive man!
Now I've found a way that wouldn't lag already, but it's still sometimes laggy and such.
And sometimes, I don't know is the game cheat or my tacitc screw up or what,
But the whole thing just seems so 'WTF'.
It's like, you're using Chelsea, you play against Arsenal, they're home.
So if you lost, it's ok, because they got more advantage. Maybe win 3-1.
BUT, when it's the other way round, you're home, the scoreline most of the time is the same,
No, not I 3, is they 3-1 me! Whaaaaaaat.
Then if you just go on holiday for 1 day and let the assistant manager take over, you win big. ???????????

Quite sad though, because I don't think I've got a 4-0 win before. Pathetic uh.
Even when I'm playing against a bloody hell noob team, At most I win 1-0 only.
Seems like I've no luck. Lol
I'm gonna go my neighbour house again later to 'steal' his tactic. Hahahaha~

Muay Thai training is beginning, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home